Reflexologist, Hypnobirthing Practitioner and Reiki Therapist
It is important to choose the right therapist as the relationship between you and your therapist is the key to the success of any complimentary therapy. I hope that you will choose me but it is important to find someone that you trust and feel at ease with.
I have used complimentary therapy throughout my life to enable me to feel grounded and centred and as a way of finding a little “me time” away from the stresses and strains of life. I used Aromatherapy and Reflexology throughout both of my pregnancies and I found them both to be profoundly calming and nurturing.
Previously I have worked in the NHS for a number of years as a general and mental health nurse and as a health visitor and ultimately as a child sleep therapist for Millpond the international children’s sleep clinic. I am able to relate to the stresses and challenges of life and with clients struggling with stress, depression, anxiety related disorders and hormonal imbalance.
I aim to work holistically with my clients and consider all aspects of health which may impact upon emotional, physical and spiritual well being. My treatments work to encourage the body to regain its natural rhythms and balance. I offer high quality, hypnobirthing courses and bespoke Reflexology treatments for women of all ages from conception through to all life stages. The aim of my treatments is to create a nurturing environment where you can find stillness within and to switch off from the stress and strain of the outside world. My approach to each client is completely unique and supports the body’s natural self healing processes.
- I am a full member of the International Federation Of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA)
- I am a full member of the Association Of Reflexologists (AOR
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – London School Of Reflexology and I am accredited by the Association Of Reflexologists (AOR).
- Diploma in Aromatherapy and Essential Oil Science – Neal’s Yard Remedies School of Natural Medicine in Covent Garden, London. I am accredited by the Association Of Reflexologists (AOR).
- Reiki Healing level 1 and 2
- Maternity Reflexology training with midwife Suzanne Enzer and Sally Earlham
- Up to date First Aid training
If you live in or around Berkhamsted and would like any additional information on any of the treatments I offer, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Mobile – 07969 044 884