Reflexology is a safe and natural complimentary therapy which is usually practised on the feet. It is non invasive and totally natural and it is suitable for all ages from newborns to the elderly in restoring the body’s natural balance and rhythms. Reflexology is a way of relaxing your body and mind and it may help to reduce stress and anxiety. It can help to unwind the mind and it has a “grounding effect” on all the systems of the body. It can be incorporated into a busy lifestyle as part of a coping strategy with the effect of a calmer mind and a less achy body.
What Conditions Can Reflexology Help With?
- Hormonal imbalances
- Stress related conditions
- Digestive problems
- Back pain
- Supporting pain control
- Low energy levels
- Stress and anxiety
- Mild depression
- Maintaining good health and balance within the body
- Cancer support
- Support whilst living with chronic health conditions
- Symptoms of menopause
To experience the full benefits of reflexology I would recommend booking a course of of treatments such as weekly treatments over a period of 6 weeks. It would then be beneficial to have regular treatments may be once a month to maintain your health and well being.
- Initial consultation and a full treatment (90 minutes) £60
- A course of 5 treatments £180 (payable in advance). This does not include the initial consultation and treatment.
If you would like to book a Reflexology treatment for relaxation then I would recommend
- Reflexology treatment 60 minutes £45
If you are new to reflexology you may wish to book a taster express treatment, which is a great way to wind down after work or play and is also designed to target key stress reflex points.
- Taster express treatments 30 minutes – £25
Bespoke Reflexology Treatments
I am able to combine Reflexology foot treatments with other holistic treatments such as Facial Reflexology, Aromatherapy back massage, Reiki. Please contact me for further details.