I am a fully qualified Reflexologist, Hypnotherapist and Mindfulness Meditation teacher with a passion for supporting women’s health.
I have over 30 years experience working in healthcare as a Nurse, Health Visitor and Child Sleep Consultant .I therefore bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to my practice. As a woman I am passionate about working with other women to develop strategies and techniques to support you during the different phases of your life.
I have a special interest in supporting clients experiencing stress and anxiety together with women’s health in relation to pregnancy, and the postnatal period, fertility and hormonal issues. I am also passionate about supporting midlife women to thrive and find joy as they journey through this stage of life and its associated challenges.
I work holistically with my clients and consider all aspects of health which may impact upon emotional, physical and spiritual well being. My treatments work to encourage the body to regain its natural rhythms and balance.
My approach to each client is completely unique and supports the body’s natural self healing processes.
- Diploma in Meditation Teaching (Distinction) from the British School Of Meditation 2021
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – London School Of Reflexology and I am accredited by the Association Of Reflexologists (AOR) April 2016
- Diploma in Aromatherapy and Essential Oil Science from Neal’s yard Remedies 2013
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Dip CBH) from the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, London and accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Reflexology Lymph drainage Sally Kay 2018
- Reflexology For Women’s Health – Reflexology Academy 2018
- Reproreflexology part 1 and part 2- Seren natural Fertility Reflexology training 2017
- Diploma Five Elements Reflexology – Complementery Therapy College 2019
- Mindful Reflexology – Sally Earlham 2018
- Baby Reflex professional training 2020
- Developmental Baby Massage certified teacher – Peter Walker 2020
- Hypnosis and Psychotherapy For Fertility- Easibirthing 2021
- Reiki Master Practitioner – Bodhi Aspirations 2021
Certificate in Menopause support -Kim Thomas ( Member of the British Menopause Society) September 2023
- Hypno – CBT for Insomnia – Mark Davies (principal)Uk College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy September 2023
- Tokophobia and Birth trauma – Sharon Mustard July 2023
- Hypnobirthing for Elective Caesarian Section – Sharon Mustard June 2023
- Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner training -Sharon Mustard June 2023
- Certificate in counselling skills – The Metanoia Institute 2015
I offer a FREE, no obligation, 30-minute introductory call so if you’re wondering whether I might be able to help you, please just click on the button below to send me a message and I’ll be in touch to arrange a call.