Hello, I am Jackie the founder of Chamomile Therapies. I am passionate about supporting midlife women to thrive and find joy as they journey through this stage of life and its associated challenges.
I have a wealth of experience working with clients of all ages from my background in general, mental health nursing and health visiting, as well as my qualification as a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist . I am committed to using an evidence based approach with clients whilst providing bespoke tailored treatment plans.
I have worked locally in Berkhamsted for many years as a Reflexologist and a Meditation Teacher ( British school Of meditation) specialising in fertility, pregnancy and women’s well being. I have also worked as a baby and child Sleep Consultant for Millpond, the UK based children’s sleep clinic. That has enabled me to fully understand the support which women need when juggling the pressures of work and family life .
I have now expanded my tool box of skills to encompass an area where I believe that I can have a profound effect upon women’s lives. That has involved qualifying as a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist with the UK College Of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, London (which is also accredited by the British Psychological Society).
Hormonal changes during midlife can lead to challenges with anxiety, poor sleep, hot flushes, depression, loss of confidence and irritability. Stress can be a huge, and often overlooked, factor. I will work with you in a collaborative way to develop treatment plans which are designed around your goals and needs. I am focused and committed to supporting you in making positive changes so that you can also flourish throughout this stage of your life.
Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Dip CBH) from the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, London and accredited by the British Psychological Society.
Certificate in Menopause support -Kim Thomas ( Member of the British Menopause Society) September 2023
- Hypno – CBT for Insomnia – Mark Davies (principal)Uk College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy September 2023
- CBT for Perfectionism – Daniel Mirea (BABCP accredited psychotherapist (Uk College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy August 2023)
- Assessment and Conceptualisation in CBT – Daniel Mirea (BABCP accredited psychotherapist (Uk College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy June 2023)
- Tokophobia and Birth trauma – Sharon Mustard July 2023
- Hypnobirthing for Elective Caesarian Section – Sharon Mustard June 2023
- Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner training -Sharon Mustard June 2023
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – London School Of Reflexology and I am accredited by the Association Of Reflexologists (AOR) April 2016
- Diploma in Meditation Teaching (British School Of Meditation) 2021
- Certificate in counselling skills – The Metanoia Institute 2015
I offer a FREE, no obligation, 30-minute introductory call so if you’re wondering whether I might be able to help you, please just click on the button below to send me a message and I’ll be in touch to arrange a call.