- The basics of meditation and how to breathe
- Understanding the benefits of meditation such as reduction of stress, increased focus, and concentration
- Different types of meditation
- How to build meditation into your day
- How to start a meditation journal’
What Is Mindfulness Meditation
Meditation is something everyone can do to improve their physical, mental and emotional health. You can meditate anywhere. However just like any new skill it can take time and practice. This is where a qualified and experienced teacher can help you to try different techniques so that you find a meditation that you feel comfortable with.
Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation:
Reduce anxiety and stress
Lower blood pressure
Improve immune system
Greater mental clarity
Feel grounded and in balance
- I am a registered British School of Meditation Teacher, this qualification is accredited by Ascentis and is recognised and regulated by Ofqual.